Thursday, June 17, 2010

Spazieren

Hi, not much knew going on, but I don't want everyone at home to be missing out on the beauty that I'm finding here everyday.  I went for a walk the other day and took some nice pictures of school and a few of the park right across the street.  Apparently there are wild boars in a pen further into the park or in the area of there, but I've yet to see them.  I think I did hear them my first morning at school though, there were squeals early in the morning coming from the woods.  So for right now, here's just a little beauty for your day. :)

Here is the front of school.  My room is the third window from the ground on the tower part.

This is the backside of school.  There's a tennis table, picnic table, volleyball court, and pretty porch.

The porch part.

The children's play area in the park across the street. I like that it's all natural and not like a lot of ours.

There's a brook that runs through the park along the walking path.

This is the sunrise over the mountains out my window at 4:00am. :)

Next to come: The Wartburg Castle on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment